Welcome

Thanks for checking out my Ottawa Fire Service Blog. It's my way of sharing my pictures, thoughts and idea's about Canada's Capital fire protection. Please feel free to comment on anything you see or read. Insights and corrections are always welcome. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woodward Dr. Fire






It was cold and damp, the air was smokey and sounds of chain saws was ringing clear. OFS had three aerial ladders up, many crews opening up. L11, L24 and L22 were in operation. First due was P23 and P21. Other rigs on scene; P11, P11B, P34, P55, R12, and ReHab 54. There was a mid-mount ladder on scene, and I am sure several more rigs further west on Woodward Dr. This also included several Chiefs and Safety 23.

The pictures are not great, my hands were shaking and the light was limited.

No comments: